TERMS & CONDITIONS
World Supply Chain Forum (the “Event”) are organised/managed by ISCEA Indonesia and Greatchain PT Lingkar Indonesia Unggul (“Organizer”), and its community which includes but is not limited to event organizers, participants, and sponsors (the “Community”).
By submitting the registration form and/or purchasing an access pass for the Event, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions, comments, requests or complaints regarding this Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The Event will be held on 3 – 5 February 2021 on a digital platform where the Community may access live and recorded conference content streamed over the internet to computers and other devices.
- We may vary, alter and/or modify the programme, features, dates, and timings (including postponing, shortening or extending the duration) of the Event at any time and/or to cancel the whole or any part of the Event by notifying you as soon as practicable.
- Admission to the Event is by registration only and subject to full payment being received by us prior to the commencement of the Event or by complementary tickets.
- For safety reasons, any minors below the age of 16 are not allowed into the Event.
- We reserve the right to refuse acceptance of registration, refuse entry or remove any person into or from the Event if the committee have a reason to do it.
REGISTRATION PERIOD AND FEES
- Payment is due immediately upon registration. Payment should be made online by credit card (MasterCard or Visa) and bank transfer during the registration process.
- All fees payable are in US Dollars or Indonesian Rupiah. We may suspend or cancel any registration transaction at our discretion without giving any reason. If full payment is not made at the time of registration, your registration will be provisional.
- Once full payment has been received by us, an email confirmation of your registration will be sent to you. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any payment or registration issue.
- Promotional codes and/or discounts cannot be accrued and can only be applied once per access pass. We reserve the right to withdraw, cancel, amend, extend or shorten any promotion and/or
- All access passes purchased by you and issued by us are non-refundable and non-transferable, subject to our cancellation and substitution policy. Passes shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any third parties other than directly from us or our appointed agents, and shall not be resold (whether free or otherwise, in any form or manner) or used for any advertising, promotional or commercial purposes.
- You are responsible for your own taxes and bank charges. Please note that payment made via credit cards may be subjected to a currency conversion surcharge imposed by the respective credit card’s issuing bank. Please contact your bank to enquire on the applicable rates and charges.
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- No refunds will be given for cancellation of registration without substitution, or for non-attendance of the Event.
- You may nominate another person (at no additional cost) to participate in the Event on your behalf at least two (2) weeks prior to the start of the Event by giving us a notice of substitution in writing to email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to retain, confiscate or void any pass without any liability to make any refund, and are not obliged to replace any pass under any circumstance.
***End of Terms & Conditions***